CRYSTAL CONNECTION- CRYSTAL GRIDS
Star of David Grid
A 'Grid' is more simply put, a way to arrange the stones in a sacred geometric pattern. They are then consciously 'activated' by connecting a 'line of Light' between the stones so that they radiate an energy field in the immediate environment in which they are constructed.
Grids are used for many purposes:
Creating a Sacred Space Facilitating Distance Energy Work Manifesting
There is not right or wrong way to use the Crystalline Grid. Follow your intuition and allow your guides to lead you. By familiarizing yourself with the various metaphysical properties of crystals and gemstones will help you to decide which ones to use.
Constructing a Grid: There are many configurations that can be used to create a Crystalline Grid. The one we will be discussing is called the Star of David.
You will need: 7 same similar sized stones of your choice 1 Crystal Point or Selenite Wand Steps in constructing and activating the Grid:
1) Arrange 6 of the 7 stones in a 6-pointed star (Star of David) configuration. It can be small or large, depending on your desire.
1a) Run your most energy sensitive hand over the top of this arrangement so that you can compare it to the sensations after the Grid is activated.
2) Place the 7th stone in the center of the Star you just laid out.
3) Pick up the Crystal Point or Selenite Wand and choose an outer stone of the Star to 'begin'. I like using the bottom-most stone, but it doesn't matter which you pick... as long as you know when you are done.
4) Begin tracing an imaginary, unbroken 'line of Light' with the Crystal Point or Selenite Wand from the 1st outer stone to the center stone and back again. (you don't have to touch the stones...but you can if you care to)
5) Going clockwise (to the left) trace to the next outer stone... then up and back to the center from that stone.... then left again to the next outer stone, etc... until you are all the way back at the 1st stone.
6) Make sure to end your Grid 'activation' with the same stone you chose to begin.
7) Now use the same energy sensitive hand to feel the 'after activation' energies... Some rules to remember:
1) Once the stones are moved... you need to retrace/reactivate the Grid.
2) You can construct and activate the Grid out of traffic so that it isn't disturbed....on a shelf is fine. It doesn't have to be at any specific level to create the energy field in the room.
3) You can cleanse the stones prior to use with White Sage or by soaking them in sea salted water.
4) Once you cannot feel the energies as intensely as you desire...simply reactivate the Grid.
5) You can use any stone you wish.... have fun with it.
6) You don't have to be a Reiki practitioner to create an effective Grid... but Reiki practitioners will tend to have a stronger Grid... and need to reactivate it less often.
7) Reiki Masters can attune their stones before setting up a Grid... which will help them stayed charged for longer periods of time...AND, they will also channel Reiki along with the Crystalline energy.